Four children aged 7 to 17 died after a toxic gas leak from a pest control product at their home in Amarillo, Texas, fire officials said on Tuesday. Six others survived the incident, with Martha Balderas, the mother of the children, in critical condition at a hospital in the nearby Texas Panhandle city of Lubbock, hospital officials said. “It has really shocked our community,” Amarillo Fire Department Captain Larry Davis said in a telephone interview.
Go here to read the rest:
Children aged 7 to 17 killed in Texas home by toxic chemical gas